Tuesday, June 14, 2005

My first blog!!!Thank you thank you!!!

Well,this is my first blog and I'm trying to write it in English so may be some words are really hard to understand but ...Please use your feeling to read it then you can see this word!If you really care about my terrible terrible English,I persuade you had better not read it... May be my world will annoy you a lot!I just hope you enjoy this world and if you have a time please leave some comments on my blog thank you! And one more thing,I would like to put some pictures on here but ...To tell the truth,I really do not know how to do that!!!Hahaha~~~so hope I will get know it and I can make this world much interesting soon!

Dearest,My friends in Japan
ど~も~!川田です!皆さん元気してたでしょうか?このサイトを見るに当たって、川田からちょこっとお詫びです。あたしがこのサイトを書くに当たってところどころ、英語で書くかと思いますが、まぁ、あたしの書いた英語を読むのに全然苦労は要らないんだけど・笑 それでも何かと面倒なことが多いかと思います!それでも、この「川田の世界」を楽しんでいただくのがあたしとしては一番嬉しい事であるし、このサイトを設立した目的でもあるので、とにかく楽しんでやってください!笑 時間とかあったらコメントを残して下さいな☆でもあんまり他人が見て傷つくことは書かないで下さいね~川田の世界はあくまで平和を目指してますので・笑 ラブ&ピースなんで・笑 それでは!

Summer in Taiwan
In these days, the weather has been unsettled and I really can't have good sleep because of a sultry night!!
In summer,I really want to have some cold sweets...I remember,once I came here with my family during summer vacation,my younger sister and I were always having some cold sweets like Shien Zao(sorry,forgive my random Pinging!!)Shi Mi Lu,Zua Ping and so on!!We really really enjoyed it!ohhhh...I miss that things a lot!!But you know,if you ENJOY it too much can you imagine what will happen in your stomach??? ha~ha~ha~sorry if you are having some foods!!However I still miss that cold cold dessert=)
DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE COOOLD COOOLD DESSERT IN HOT HOT SUMMER???

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Hello my darling, well I am glad to see you finally have a blogspot. This time you have spent in Taiwan, I feel you have grown up and matured alot as we all have...well some of us anyway! hahaha. I am proud of who you have become and the even more confident, worldy and beautiful person you are becoming. So is Albert (he is standing next to me!). Post things regularly even when you go home ok?

Remember..."you could grow old and whither and I wouldn't care, I would still go mad with tenderness at the mere sight of your face..."

June 20, 2005 2:17 AM  
Blogger Mickael UNG said...

Hi Magic Michiyo !
First of all i wanted to tell you that i was really happy to meet you during my journey in Taipei. You are the japanese with who i had the longest conversation. And this cultural exchange was really interesting. Thanks for being around with us and sacrifice your lunch for Jamaica. Btw, ... je te souhaite plein de bonnes choses pour ton avenir et beaucoup de bonheur avec le Prince David.

Bien à toi,

Mickael as Kiyama

June 27, 2005 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home