Friday, June 24, 2005

COOKING THE LOCAL TAIWANESE FOODS!

June 21th
I went to De Ling to make some Taiwanese foods like Bubble Milk Tea,a Chinese-style dumpling,Ban Ban Gi and Zhong Zhi.It was so much fun!!the tast was not so good however i really enjoyed making them and sharing the time with people who joned this activities.
This morning,i woke up about six thirty because a meeting time was sooo early in the morning!!then we got the place and started to making them.At first we formed in groups of five,Yoshi who is my class mates and he comes from japan and David,a korean girl,a finn women and me.the teacher explained to us how to make them and we followed him.Making Zong Zhi was sooo hard!the teacher made it very simply however,of course we couldn't do it like the teacher did!!!
Finally,we made all of the foods before lunch time and we enjoyed it.A Finn women told me she just came Taiwan to see her friends who is studying in Shi Da and this is the first time she has the Chinese foods!I was so surprised because everything is really familiar to me!!I have ever thought Dumpling is the special food to somebody.
By the way,a Finn women said she can not speak Chinese at all so i was soooo nervous when i spoke with her!!when we enjoying the foods,David,Yoshi and Korean women were trying to make the bubble tea at another table.I can't stand keep silence so i was trying to speak with her!!!May be she could understand what i wanted to say...MAY BE!
After that, we backed to school.I slept on the bus for a while because i had a class in the afternoon...
MAJI THUKARETA~~~!!!(>◇<) -it means i am/was super tired!!!in Japanese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home